Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if there was any difficulty in putting an integra dash and door panels into an ek coupe? I have always liked integra dash's and since I need a new dash and door panels anyway I thought maybe I would go this route. I just don't want to get into something that causes me headache

·
Registered
400 Posts
jayscoupe said:
i was just wondering if there was any difficulty in putting an integra dash and door panels into an ek coupe? I have always liked integra dash's and since I need a new dash and door panels anyway I thought maybe I would go this route. I just don't want to get into something that causes me headache
Well I can tell you it will be a pain in the ass. If you dont want a headache then don't waste your time.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
badhonda2 said:
Well I can tell you it will be a pain in the ass. If you dont want a headache then don't waste your time.
:stupid

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have seen it done before and it didn't seem to be to difficult, why do you say it will be so tough? here is a pick of what i am working with you let you know why i am interested in doing this at all.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
jayscoupe said:
i have seen it done before and it didn't seem to be to difficult, why do you say it will be so tough? here is a pick of what i am working with you let you know why i am interested in doing this at all.
then why did you ask? :confused

HERE is where someone put a teg dash into an eg... I'm sure the principle will be about the same.

looks like to much work for the outcome for me...

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
and honestly, the parts missing that i can see in that photo aren't that much of the actual dash, just dash panels. you could probably find what you need at various junkyards and get it peiced together easier than trying to get a teg dash to fit in there

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I have everything in the center like the radio bezal, the part under it with the power outlet, the cup holders, center consol I would sale ya for a good price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts