Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall...i was wonderin if it is possible for someone to take the fabric off of the seats and put new fabric on....or put the fabric on top of the old one and still come out with wicked results...and if someone could tell me the steps on how to do this......or do i have to dye it...and where would i be able to purchase this and for how much and how would you use it??

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
you can definatley take off old fabric and lay in new ones. thats what the dood that did my interior did, he had to strip off the old glue and fabric off the delsols and wrap in new ones. the stock seats are easier to unwrap cause they are held in by clips.

it costed me 750 to get it all done.

the trickiest part is if you have fabric thats glued on to the foam of the seats like the del sols..u gotta be careful when pulling it apart. i saw the guy do it and he took his time as to not rip the foam contour.

peace

·
Registered
903 Posts
yeah the fabric that is on there now is just a cover.. when my car got broken into there was some damage to one of the seats.. i thought they were going to send me a whole new seat but they just replaced the cover...

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Actually RoliPolidude, it looks like he got quite a bit done for $700. I can't see all what he had done, but it looks like quite a bit. I know what you're talking about though from Kreative. They did my car too. Good place:)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
CivicLx said:
Actually RoliPolidude, it looks like he got quite a bit done for $700. I can't see all what he had done, but it looks like quite a bit. I know what you're talking about though from Kreative. They did my car too. Good place:)
my bro got front and back seats done, doors inserts, and armrest for 600...it looks like he just has the e-brake and shift boot done too for 750...it's still a good deal so who really cares. damn man, i love your interior...how much was that, like 1800???

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Yeah it was like $1795. I was in Japan when it was done though. I'd never even been to Kreative...just heard of them. They picked my car up from 20/20 and then when it was done, my parents picked it up from Kreative. I just went back there for the first time in March. They do some good work:)

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
KanwalSid said:
because i wanna make my interior white........like everything...like the seats..the floor of it...the cieling part white..the dash white and have all my trim dark green...
sounds good, but not very practical. A white dash is gonna reflect a lot of sunlight. You are gonna have to wear shades to even drive on a cloudy day...

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Actually my dash is white and I didn't have any problems with glare...of course it was raining then

Hehehe...just joking. I seriously didn't get any glare from the California sun:)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah man...i jus found it...it's actually pretty safe... it says u can do ur 2 front seats and ur backseat for $75
here it is:
http://www.teamgroundzero.net/doityourself.asp?id=409

all u gotta do is copy this link and paste it in...and jus click on vynil seats

But now...all i gotta know is if i can do my floor and dash and doors into fiberglass...and if it is possible???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.