Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the deal. I have been chatting with a great girl for almost two years now. Yes, we talk on the phone alot too! I have not been in a serious relationship in about two years. She was there for me when my last relationship desolved. Shes educated, finishing college next month. Shes mature, very sweet and has high standards and morals. She always giving to the community. Things that most females dont do! ive always liked her, she gorgeous!

We have become great friends. Though we have not met, i feel like i know her! I do trust her very much. I know shes is wifey material.

Well, the other day we were chattign and somehow for some reason she told me she has had a crush on me and i was like, whoa! i didnt say much, i left it at that and the conversation changed. That boggled my mind all night, so i got up and wrote her an email and told her that i too had a crush on her for the longest. So we are now kinda talkint and taking little steps into a serious reationship! She is a bit far from me, shes about 12hrs form where i live. I dotn think distance is a prob, if we really want this to work out!

well, id like to get some feed back! suggestions, questions, whatever. thanks a million guys. laterz......

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
and she has a crush on you without ever meeting you in person? sometimes in public people tend to act very differently from how they act online.....take some caution with this stuff....and dude..shes 12 hours away..dont you think thats a lil far?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not taking it fast! im actually studying everything! i just wanted some opinions and insight on this issue. What would u guys do if ya were in my shoes?

This girl is defenetly a keeper! i wouldnt even consider all this if i think she wasnt!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I might not be the best person to give advice, since my relationship is more or less come to a close, but if I were you, go for it!!!! go meet her, go have a good time!!! But then I prefer to live it up, and throw caution to the wind, especially when I really care about a girl....

No matter what you choose, good luck to ya man

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey, i say f it. There is really no point in having a gf that is that far away. I think it will just start to frustrate you more then anything.
You should go meet her for a weekend. Then decided if you want to pursue it more. If you have a good time, see her a few more times, then maybe make some plans to move closer together. If you cant see yourself doing this. There is really no point in dating this girl. Your just going to miss out on all the other girls you could see and talk to everyday.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
two years is a long time man, If that chemistry has been there online and on the phone, then I feel like it will be there in person as well, even as soon as you meet. Go for it, she sounds like a good catch.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Go for it, but I have to warn you, I had a similar relationship with this girl for 3 years, she was great, then things went down hill. I thought I really knew her, but I found out she was someone totally different than what I thought.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I understand all these risks i could be facing. Believe me i have thought about it many times. I believe im ready to face all these obstacles in order to pursue a great relationship which can blossom into something great. If it doesn work then it doesnt. I just dont want to wonder what if later down the road and smack myself a million times for being a punk biotch.

Ya get my drift? just a bit of extra info. It has gotten better, she actually aknowledged that she has strong feelings for me and that shes willing to go the extra mile to work something out. She at one point started cryin when she stated that she was happy because of what we have started. i was like wow!

like some of u said, Fruck it! im going for it..... ill keep ya up on any new info.. i promisse!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
my opinion, nothing wrong w/ meeting someone off of the internet, just dont develop too many feelings for them b4 you meet them, and a lot of the time the girls you will meet will want nothing but sex, and there ain't nuttin wrong w/ dat

·
Registered
85 Posts
umm well the whole online dating thing.. is all up to you i think.. like my boyfriend now i met him online.. and he is perfect to me.. i mean we talked on the computer for a little bit and then on the phone and when we were ready we met..and the first day we met he asked me out.. so hey anything can happen.. and now i am can happily say me and my boyfriend have been dating for a month and a half.. .it awesome..so i say go for it if u think she means that much to you.. but do becarefull.. well let me know how everything goes okay.. later

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
SexyHondaBabe said:
umm well the whole online dating thing.. is all up to you i think.. like my boyfriend now i met him online.. and he is perfect to me.. i mean we talked on the computer for a little bit and then on the phone and when we were ready we met..and the first day we met he asked me out.. so hey anything can happen.. and now i am can happily say me and my boyfriend have been dating for a month and a half.. .it awesome..so i say go for it if u think she means that much to you.. but do becarefull.. well let me know how everything goes okay.. later

1.5 months is not very long, give it more time

·
Registered
18 Posts
SexyHondaBabe said:
hahah, how old are you 2?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
If you have to drive 12 hours for a first date, bitch better buy dinner, put out, and give you gas money to get home on:D

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Hondalos11 said:

This girl is defenetly a keeper! i wouldnt even consider all this if i think she wasnt!

What if in reality she is a 400 pound redneck named "Tiny Phil"?
teh internet scares me

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
infinatenexus said:
If you have to drive 12 hours for a first date, bitch better buy dinner, put out, and give you gas money to get home on:D

bah, most of the time you will get ass from them the first time you see them.....LOL

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
temp03 said:
bah, most of the time you will get ass from them the first time you see them.....LOL
This is true. My nieghbor back in florida met a guy from checkozvakia (sp? lol u get the idea) and he actually flew down to florida to meet up with her. She told her husband she was going to some church thing where you cant speak to the outside world for a week, when she was really at her rich friends condo having sex like 24/7. she also had like a 5yr old girl at the time. I moved away 3 years ago but i believe there still seeing eachother. The husband knows and moved out, but hes kicking them out (she wont let him have the kid) and hes moving back in. Shes moving in with her parents for the time being. I felt bad because hes a really great guy. Our parents were real close. The little girl is going to have one hell of a story to tell when she gets older.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
internet poontang is t3h best

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
temp03 said:
yeah, temp is right about this one, either one of 2 things can happen, she will bang you like a screen door ina hurricane, or she will tie you up, steal your ride, and your credit cards and shit, either way man, your screwed
:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts