Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone....I'm on a lot of other Honda/Acura forums, maybe some of you recognise me...maybe not...lol. But anyway, I love Hondas, after how good my first DA treated me I really got into them. Actually, my second DA was a piece of crap, but I know it was just abused.

My first DA got rear ended last November and totaled. I wanted to keep it, but the salvage inspection was backed up for over a month and I got bullied into taking the $2400 check :( man, I loved this car so much. I was really attached to it and I was devastated when I lost it. It doesn't look the best, but it never gave me any problems, it like refused to break. I have a billion pics of it, hard to pick just one.

After the wreck - yeah, I don't know why it was totaled either :frown:

So the day I got my insurance check I bought this, obviously trying to replace the first one:

Turns out it didn't run as good as it looked. The engine wouldn't heat up all the way, the heat didn't work, the transmission sounded like a dying animal...eek. So I test drove a CRX one day and decided I was dead set on getting one of those, and traded for my current 88 Si. I'm in love with it and I almost like it as much as my first Teg. :)

15" Honda Speedline wheels (check sig for thread on those) in mint condition
AEM V2 intake filter
Hedman 4-2-1 header
Full 2.25" exhaust w/ hollowed out cat
Pacesetter muffler
B&M short throw shifter

I'm planning to switch the rice lights for OEM, maybe go amber corners + bumper lights. I want to lower it this summer, but the ride is already harsh, lol. Also hopefully some body work over the summer. As far as I know there is literally nothing wrong with this Rex (204k) and I'm just loving it.

This is me... :clappy

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
welcome. :w00tz

i see you have a thing for red cars haha.

get workin' on that rex asap.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
nice crx, i might be getting one when i get home to be my little project car. nice to know there are females out there that like them, well good luck wit yours. :number1

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
Bacardibreezer said:
This is me... :clappy

Nice toilet, I have one just like it...
Welcome.

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
X-Racer said:
Try not to listen to the wrong ppl, haters r everywhere
I really think they are just everywhere you are, but I can see how it would be confusing.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.