Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I used to be on drive Accord.net and that forum was extremely annoying! I will hopefully have a better experience in this forum! Long time passionate gearhead especially of Honda's! I have a 2018 Accord sport 2.0 t. The nicknames for my car are Sporty and the Gentleman's type R. Haha. Charlie has 23,900 miles on it absolutely love it. It came from the two-door Civic Si. Of course my new wifey does like as much but that's another conversation hahaha. first modification I made was replacing the stock halogen high beams with full LED high beams. I plan on when part starts to wear down normally, to replace them with respect parts. For example, carbon ceramic brake pads, stainless steel brake hoses etc.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks. Yeah I'm passionate your head along with my father. like I said, call my car the gentleman's type R and Sporty! I drive it aggressive and hard.. it's highly very capable. It's also what one of the pro mechanics at my local Honda dealership where I got the car from said! I don't know if anyone's heard of Hydrosilex on the forums here, but it's a spray-on ceramic coating with hydrophobic properties. I absolutely love it. Traditional wax last 2 to 3 months max. This stuff lasts 8 months to a year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts