Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
n00b here I like to flock here now and than when I get a chance :)

I drive a Slotec 94 accord with tokico coilovers and HID with custom housings to keep glare down more than before :-/

anyway here are pics:

I made a heat shield thanks to some friends off the net :)

It works quite well too the intake pipe stays nice and cold after I drove for at least 30 minutes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha ya I been a member for a short while just read shit and be a ghost or something like that whatever the term is :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
hahaha... and more people flock over, while (oh wait, I can't mention other webboards over here lol) lets just say h and a v is on a bad server, and h and a s is down with a certain south florida skinny cracker working on it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The key is for the adjustable damper I have on the illuminas.

If you got 5 way adjustable Illuminas than you get the key if not than you get nothing :(

·
Registered
128 Posts
What material did you use for the heat barrier?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Whats crackin H-S members

Where the hell did the board go? SHO is like a contingency plan board. When all else fails, come here, otherwise, stay the hell away

:D

I was gone for a few days and now the board disappears. We need to prod the skinny florida cracker with cattle prods and get him back to work.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ozarkbw said:
What material did you use for the heat barrier?
I bought sunshade material.

Thats that stuff you put on your front windshield when you park to block the sun.

I bought 22a gauge sheet metal for support it doesnt way alot and its flexable.

Syclone and I forgot the other two people from the other board helped me out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: Whats crackin H-S members

Shaggs2Dope said:
Where the hell did the board go? SHO is like a contingency plan board. When all else fails, come here, otherwise, stay the hell away

:D

I was gone for a few days and now the board disappears. We need to prod the skinny florida cracker with cattle prods and get him back to work.
I just talked to mr. giraffe on aim, and it was simply the server crashing. It should be back up later today.

H-V is running on too little capacity.. their new server is badly needed :(

·
Registered
247 Posts
nizmugen said:
anybody know TeamElusive's email addy? he's from H..S

i need to get in touch with him
what do you need him for (u buying his yellows or his car??)...i dun want to give out his sn until i ask him first...sorta fuked up givin out other ppl's info...or i can give him yours wen i see him online...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts