Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found an Invidia header for sale here in Belgium, but I never heard of the brand. Is it any good? Does anyone know something more about it.

Any help is apreciated

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
never heard of it, but do research and read reviews by other people and keep asking around, I'm sure you'll find some answers then.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
they are a cool JDM company

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
You sure about that? THere was a 1pg add in a recent issue of Tuner Performance Reports from RS*R. Basically stating how they never gave Invidia the right to produce Ex-mag exhausts, and that any claimed RS*R product with the name Invidia in the name was a fake.

RS*R had gotten a bad name in the US because a company called Invidia starting selling exhausts with the RS*R name and they apparently went downhill in quality.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
kommon_sense said:
You sure about that? THere was a 1pg add in a recent issue of Tuner Performance Reports from RS*R. Basically stating how they never gave Invidia the right to produce Ex-mag exhausts, and that any claimed RS*R product with the name Invidia in the name was a fake.

RS*R had gotten a bad name in the US because a company called Invidia starting selling exhausts with the RS*R name and they apparently went downhill in quality.

show me that

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
temp03 said:
show me that
Not the same, but straight from RS*R themselves..

What is Invidia RS-R?
Invidia was a brand name that was offered by RS-R Japan around 1994. However, RS-R ceased offering the Invidia exhaust line by 1996. The Invidia brand name was later obtained by another independent company with no relation to RS-R Japan.

We would like to make it absolutely clear that RS-R Japan does not manufacture Invidia exhaust systems and RS-R USA does not distribute Invidia products.

Only RS-R products that come from RS-R USA are actually designed and manufactured at our headquarters in Japan. Make no mistake, authentic RS-R engineered products are only available through RS-R USA and authorized RS-R dealers.
http://www.rs-r.com/faq.htm

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
kommon_sense said:
I would, but my scanner isn't hooked up. Hmmm... might be able to do it with the digicam. I paid close attention to this ad becuase I *JUST* bought an RSR exhaust.
pix of said RS*R exhaust?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
kommon_sense said:
huh? I was talking about a pic of the article in the magazine.

i want to see your rs*r exhaust

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
kommon_sense said:
you gonna buy me dinner first? :)

I will see about the pics in the morning. I'll be dark by the time that I get home.

i will buy you dinner if i can fuck your girlfriend

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
kommon_sense said:
Not gonna bother responding to that. I'll see about having pics up tomorrow.

LOL

·
Registered
185 Posts
fucked up ... lol

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
it sounds like that video card company that bought out 3dfx co.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
hondactr said:
it sounds like that video card company that bought out 3dfx co.

ok

1 - 20 of 27 Posts