Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
i have the blue ion, they look pretty good, they do make the light shine a little yellow, but overall, not bad....

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I have the blue ion lights. With the stock bulbs in The are a bit more yellow, but I had Piaa Superwhites in it for a while and the color looked pretty good, still a tiny hint of yellow, now I have philips hid, and when i put my car next to one of my friends with just clears on an I4 accord with the same HID as me, mine are a bit more yellow than his, but when I sit next to any halogen powered car, my lights looks fantastic. My favorite part is when you look at them from the sides at night, there's a wicked blueish glow that comes out of the corners, with any bulb in there.

I don't have pics of them at night, but here's a few during the day.

sitting in my driveway, I have a 1280x1024 of this pic I use for my desktop heh

this was at the comptech meet

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice

Looks great during the day. MY only fear is the yellow you speak of. I have Blue Headlights and Corners. I don't want any yellow. Can you post a shot at night?

·
Registered
563 Posts
u got it all wrong...the yellow is BARELY noticeable and thats only after u stare at it for a long ass time....even so, the blue ion (from different angles) makes up for the yellow..trust me..these headlamps are worth it.

as for u putting in blue bulbs..no problem.... if u saw my ride at night..u will be mesmorized by the hid's not the headlamps themselves:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
i used to have 'em i just did'nt like how the beam patterns weren't as good as oem i have some photos also go to my sig and click on the link

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Re: Nice

JohnG said:
Looks great during the day. MY only fear is the yellow you speak of. I have Blue Headlights and Corners. I don't want any yellow. Can you post a shot at night?

If i remember from Art Class When you mix Blue and Yellow you get Green.

I have some green parking lights i used to use.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.