Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why does this keep happing this is stuid, it just got fixed and did it again but noone ever told me why it happend in the 1st place.:cry:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thank u for getting back to me u r the only one that responds. so will this get fixed or what do i do.will u fix it..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
turbo forum and prelude forum
dont have anyother comp to use
i will give ya my info if ya want it to try

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its working now, what was up with that, was something i did???thanks for helping me out..

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
I used killdisk on my harddrive today to completely wipe it. Unfortunately, after installing all my programs, and trying to sign onto show, apparently my IP address is now blocked by the server. So I don't know what's up with it. I am able to get on through AOL right now, but not through IE. :cry:

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
Anyone?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hey, Im not sure if the moderators remember my situation I had a few months ago... well its still happening. Its saying that my IP address is blocked.... sometimes when I try to search, when I try to access the forums pages ( can only access threads through the new posts banner) and when I go to edit my posts/threads.
Any help would be apprshiated
Mike

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
civic1784 said:
I used killdisk on my harddrive today to completely wipe it. Unfortunately, after installing all my programs, and trying to sign onto show, apparently my IP address is now blocked by the server. So I don't know what's up with it. I am able to get on through AOL right now, but not through IE. :cry:
It sounds like it's a problem with your browser.. not SHO.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
civic1784 said:
Depending on the version of Windows your using you can actually change the IP address your computer uses to access the web.

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
Yeah, what I ended up doing was giving myself a proxy, but now now my connection is slow as balls. It would be cool if divine looked into it for me.:confused:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts