Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I stood in line at the AT&T store on the 11th and got one. I love it. I'm making a review right now, I'll post a link if I can remember to post it.

The original iPhone was way too expensive. The new one has more options and is half the price. Worth it to me.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
i want to get one, but the price just kills it with the $30/month data plan required in addition to your monthly plan. doh!
plus people are saying you cant tether the internet with the iphone!

i am waiting to see if att gets the Samsung Omnia i900/i907.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
I stood in line at the AT&T store on the 11th and got one. I love it. I'm making a review right now, I'll post a link if I can remember to post it.

The original iPhone was way too expensive. The new one has more options and is half the price. Worth it to me.
you're actually gonna end up spending 40 dollars more for your 2 year contract than you would have with the old iphone.. just a thought. plus you still wouldn't have any text messages or minutes to throw away.. 'cause that'd cost more. don't get me wrong, it's a nice phone and i love apple, but the iphone is a waste of time and money to me (it doesn't even have the forward facing camera!! this means the iphone has fallen behind the new gen phones coming out). HTC diamond was going to be my next toy, but i'm going to stick with my berry curve.

blackberry nation!!! :ninja

1 - 4 of 4 Posts