Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where and with what do you guys mount or place your ipod in your car? I've seen the cupholder mounting ones and the vent mounting ones. Well my car doesn't have any cupholders, so that leaves the vent mounting ones, which look to not be too sturdy. Any other holders out there? What do you guys have?

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: ipod placement in car question

b16a2racer said:
in the TRASH!

hehe, j/k had to do it otherwise i wouldn't be the infamous mac-hater all know me as
I don't even have a mac, I have a pc. I got the ipod, cuz it's the best mp3 type player out there. Very easy to use also. So it's not like i'm an Apple lover or anything.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
b16a2racer said:
i know dude i was kidding. which car is it going into? mr2 or prelude?
The MR2 Turbo, the Prelude is up for sale. I figured you were kinda kidding. I got a silicone "clear" cover for it, so at least I can lay/lodge it in the ashtray for the time being.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Re: Re: ipod placement in car question

b16a2racer said:
in the TRASH!

hehe, j/k had to do it otherwise i wouldn't be the infamous mac-hater all know me as
Maybe you should go to counseling for that mac hating....:D

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
BabyVadah said:
The MR2 Turbo, the Prelude is up for sale. I figured you were kinda kidding. I got a silicone "clear" cover for it, so at least I can lay/lodge it in the ashtray for the time being.
What thing do you use to hook it up to your car? I got a thing to pump the music through the radio, but it kinda sucks cause it sounds like its coming from a poor reception radio station.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I have mine hooked up to the new panasonic headunit with aux input.

I bought the Monster Cable iCable for it too..

my iPod just sits underneath my e-brake handle

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
esp4p3 said:
What thing do you use to hook it up to your car? I got a thing to pump the music through the radio, but it kinda sucks cause it sounds like its coming from a poor reception radio station.
I got the cassette adapter, sounds decent except when for that "buzzing" tape noise when there is no sound.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
BabyVadah said:
I got the cassette adapter, sounds decent except when for that "buzzing" tape noise when there is no sound.

That's why you need RCA in my friend!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
BabyVadah said:
RCA? What do you mean, like the company? Or are you talking about the way with an auxilary cable or something?
The Monster Cable iCable!!

I have this headunit with AUX input:

·
Registered
218 Posts
i have the rca connections in the back of my headunit also. Alpine Unit AI Adapter

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Get the Monster Cable iCable if you haven't already...

sounds great and looks pro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts