1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hereby proclaim this thread Irish!

Im from Dublin, Ireland.

Ive a '96 1.4i Dark Amethyst Pearl Civic Hatch with a few mods... :D

Anybody else hail from my part of the world?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, Post your car & specs.
Heres mine, or what I remember of it!

:
'96 1396cc Honda Civic SR SRS (i.e. Sun Roof & Airbags) (current weight: ~1100kg)

Engine:
-Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust system from manifold back with de-cat. 2"bore piping.
-Custom Stainless Steel Intake(3"diameter piping) with large K&N filter with stainless steel heat shield and 150mm diameter cold air feed from bumper to under filter
-110.5bhp(@~6600RPM), 101.9lbs torque (both proven on Rolling Road dyno)

Chassis:
-16" OZ Superleggeras(lightweight wheels) w/ 195-45-16 Toyo Proxe T1-S
-Koni Yellows & Apex Springs(soon to be custom Eibach springs)

Brakes:
-EG JDM Civic SiR brakes all round including rear drum-to-disc conversion. SiR Master Cylinder and Servo/booster.
-High temp brake fluid.

Exterior:
-Colour coded trim(mirrors,side skirts, door handles, rub strips, bumber corner strips)
-De-locked doors using rear door handles from back doors of 4door Civic.
-Diamond cut clear side repeaters
-DIY CTR Style grill.

Interior:
-JDM Integra Si Vtec front seats
-Short Shifter
-DIY "Stealth Shelf" in boot - MDF cut into shelf shape and trimmed in black material with 6x9 speakers bolted underneath(sorta uses the boot as base chamber &gives much better sound than the stock pods at the sides,&looks trick cos speakers cant be seen on outside.)

ICE:
-Sony CDX-850 4x52w Head unit
-Sony 10disc CD Changer
-Pioneer 6x9's(60w RMS)
-Pioneer 16cms(35w RMS)

Next:
-Full EK CTR kit in ABS plastic in my garage which will be fitted when I have money to get it sprayed along with getting both bumpers resprayed.
-Custom Eibach springs.
-EG Civic SiR front anti-roll bar and Eibach rear anti-roll bar.
-99-00 Stock tails.

-'95 JDM B18c1 Engine(sourced,buying soon) with Integra Type R gearbox(to be sourced) with AEM CAI, DC Sports 4-2-1 header, &undecided exhaust system => aiming to have fitted in August/September.

-Honda Legend 2pot front calipers with Pagid/Mintex pads, with 280mm Front discs. Grooved stock size rear discs with Mintex/Pagid pads. Braided lines all round.

·
Registered
8 Posts
bren ur gay :D

yup me im irish but im still a waiting my beast from the east another 2 month's :( but that leave's more money for more power :) and more time to get it.

well ive got a punto at the moment im waiting for my crx sir from japan but i going to make it very quick dunno how but intent to

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I'm from Co. Doire. Just bought 2.0i se accord yesterday, traded in my 1.8TS alfa romeo. Got the dealer to paint the handles, door moulds, and door sills. Awaiting arrival of spoiler next week. Very happy with the car. Keep it Irish :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
whats the crack lads i am irish to i am from leixlip i have a 97 integra type r only have it about 3 weeks not many mods yet just a k&n replacement filter plugs and leads hoping to get it lowered put a set of 5zigen or spoon blacks alloys on her a spoon mani and exhaust system and maybe an exedy racing clutch and flywheel . when i get some money that is

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, Since the last post....

The Eibach springs are on.

I have bought the B18c1. I have a gearbox on the way - JDM EK9 :D .

@Limit... I take it I know you??

·
Registered
16 Posts
norn iron loves hondas 2

hi from belfast,northern ireland....great website here and very helpful..have a 2000 atr and love it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts