1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hereby proclaim this thread Irish!

Im from Dublin, Ireland.

Ive a '96 1.4i Dark Amethyst Pearl Civic Hatch with a few mods... :D

Anybody else hail from my part of the world?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, Post your car & specs.
Heres mine, or what I remember of it!

:
'96 1396cc Honda Civic SR SRS (i.e. Sun Roof & Airbags) (current weight: ~1100kg)

Engine:
-Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust system from manifold back with de-cat. 2"bore piping.
-Custom Stainless Steel Intake(3"diameter piping) with large K&N filter with stainless steel heat shield and 150mm diameter cold air feed from bumper to under filter
-110.5bhp(@~6600RPM), 101.9lbs torque (both proven on Rolling Road dyno)

Chassis:
-16" OZ Superleggeras(lightweight wheels) w/ 195-45-16 Toyo Proxe T1-S
-Koni Yellows & Apex Springs(soon to be custom Eibach springs)

Brakes:
-EG JDM Civic SiR brakes all round including rear drum-to-disc conversion. SiR Master Cylinder and Servo/booster.
-High temp brake fluid.

Exterior:
-Colour coded trim(mirrors,side skirts, door handles, rub strips, bumber corner strips)
-De-locked doors using rear door handles from back doors of 4door Civic.
-Diamond cut clear side repeaters
-DIY CTR Style grill.

Interior:
-JDM Integra Si Vtec front seats
-Short Shifter
-DIY "Stealth Shelf" in boot - MDF cut into shelf shape and trimmed in black material with 6x9 speakers bolted underneath(sorta uses the boot as base chamber &gives much better sound than the stock pods at the sides,&looks trick cos speakers cant be seen on outside.)

ICE:
-Sony CDX-850 4x52w Head unit
-Sony 10disc CD Changer
-Pioneer 6x9's(60w RMS)
-Pioneer 16cms(35w RMS)

Next:
-Full EK CTR kit in ABS plastic in my garage which will be fitted when I have money to get it sprayed along with getting both bumpers resprayed.
-Custom Eibach springs.
-EG Civic SiR front anti-roll bar and Eibach rear anti-roll bar.
-99-00 Stock tails.

-'95 JDM B18c1 Engine(sourced,buying soon) with Integra Type R gearbox(to be sourced) with AEM CAI, DC Sports 4-2-1 header, &undecided exhaust system => aiming to have fitted in August/September.

-Honda Legend 2pot front calipers with Pagid/Mintex pads, with 280mm Front discs. Grooved stock size rear discs with Mintex/Pagid pads. Braided lines all round.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, Since the last post....

The Eibach springs are on.

I have bought the B18c1. I have a gearbox on the way - JDM EK9 :D .

@Limit... I take it I know you??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.