Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have one? i was thinking about an ipod but came across it while searching SHO for ipod onfo. anyway. does anyone know any place that would have one? i want to get something for work tommorow. and about how much are they? i searched bestbuy.com and they really didnt have the one i was looking for. any help? what do you t5hink about yours?

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
h320 is quite thick, compared to an ipod.

it's about .9 to .10 of an inch, ipod is much thinner at probably around .6 inch.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I got one of the h140s when you could still find 'em. Absolutely awesome mp3 player.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
my uncle wants to buy an mp3 player, and i basically told him to get an ipod, and i said i would be on the look out if anything new came up. Well i just saw the iriver h320, and it looks badass. It got like an 8.3 on consumer report cause it was a little confusing to use and the ipod got a 9.0. So for him i think the ipod is good enough cause he doesnt really need pictures and shit, unless he likes how it looks. But if he gets iriver ill ask him how he likes it and post here.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i luv my iriver h320 :D . it slightly thicker than the ipod, but ipod also feels thinner cuz it has more of a rounded sides. for me, its not a big deal. it fits fine in my pockets.

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yo ekkk dude where do i get the software for one at?? i got the h320 at best buy 269.99 but since they are discontinuing it and i got the last model for sale at any best buy san antonio locations and mine was the diplay model i got it for 249.99. but i do have double sided tape on the back. OMG ive had it for a day and its fuxking badass! it looks so much better than the ipod

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my god this thing roxzors my boxzors. i love it ill take pics of this beauty. BTW

white ipod > carbon fibreish Iriver

1 - 8 of 8 Posts