Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
kyle10182 said:
what about exhuasts? i want to get an exhuast for a del sol, but i cant find any for a Del Sol, but i find a bunch for civic coupes and hatchbacks... what works?

NO

civ hatch..some parts work..but need to be altered to fit..there are sol exhausts out there...or have one built its not that much more (mine was actually cheaper)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Would the whole wheel part, from a 92-95 civic, that holds the wheel where the bearings go fit in my del sol?

·
Registered
61 Posts
intakes

what about intakes? I am having trouble finding del sol's intakes and exhaust...

Everything that i have found so far are for preludes, civics, and integras

I looked on ebay but it is hard to find also. Where would be a good place to look for these kind of things...

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
91Vtec said:
Would the whole wheel part, from a 92-95 civic, that holds the wheel where the bearings go fit in my del sol?

yes

and the last guy asking about intakes.......civic intakes will fit.....im prett sure even teg intakes will fit too....but def civic

·
Registered
153 Posts
applestar13 said:
what about intakes? I am having trouble finding del sol's intakes and exhaust...

Everything that i have found so far are for preludes, civics, and integras

I looked on ebay but it is hard to find also. Where would be a good place to look for these kind of things...
There are intakes for sol's, try google, I know AEM makes a good CAI and Short Ram, most people here use them. Or you can use the JDM: Password Carbon Fiber Chamber. Just look, you'll find them. As for exhausts, I know the Greddy Evo2's work and so do the Tanabe Hyper Medalion for around 450-550$. The Apexi N2 and World Sport are really good too. Here is the link for the JDM password: http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=1&P_ID=866

21 - 28 of 28 Posts