Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
ey ID10T,

are you still making your infamous grills..

im am interested...but someone said that you've been busy and aren't making any right now..

any info..pleese

·
Registered
720 Posts
3.0 said:
ey ID10T,

are you still making your infamous grills..

im am interested...but someone said that you've been busy and aren't making any right now..

any info..pleese
He was making a bunch a while back, and as far as I know, he hasn't been making them lately, but I don't think that means that he won't. I'm really not sure though... Stan?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Sorry 3.0, I couldn't find a good pic of it. Both cforez & ACO- AccrdV6Cpe have Stan's grills on their cars, but I didn't want to post their pics w/o permission. Go ahead and ask either one and I'm sure they'll post their pics for you. :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
V6CpeGirlie said:
No Stan... your grills are the BEST! :D :cool:
no you are!

well, if grillcraft makes a quality product then there is no way i can keep up. i custom make each ID10T grill from the oem piece, so i can't produce nearly as many as they can in the same amount of time. and my schedule is not as open as it used to be. let's wait and see what GC comes out with first...but if i do decide to make more, i will surely let you all know. :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
ID10T said:
no you are!

:eek:

Hehe, for all you guys interested in Stan's grills... the thing is though, that he makes all of these by hand from the OEM pieces. So although he enjoys making the grills, they are really time-consuming, and they are just basically a lot of work. And of course Stan wants to give everyone the best price possible and not charge waaay more than other grills you can get (ex. Autodynamic). But this kind of makes it hard for Stan too, because in the past, the ones that he made, he didn't really make any profit off it, so basically he just did it for fun. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.