Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,017 Posts
No, its not hard if you can find all the screws. That is the trickiest part of all. Also getting it around the steering column can be kind of tricky.

· Registered
177 Posts
Take your time and dont force anything. Plan on doing it when you have a lot of time so you dont feel rushed.

· Registered
1,017 Posts
|PIE|Crimson said:
how many screws should i be looking for? and thanks for the help!
I don't know how many screws there are exactly but there are a crap load of them. Just start at one side and search for screws. When you take some out wiggle the dash and try to pinpoint where the next screws are.

· Registered
55 Posts
You need to take out the center console first and work your way forward to get at the front section of the dash. Its easy at first but then there are a few tricky screws to locate to get the section around the radio out.

· Registered
110 Posts
MrSwirly said:
You need to take out the center console first and work your way forward to get at the front section of the dash. Its easy at first but then there are a few tricky screws to locate to get the section around the radio out.
That's very good advice. Awhile ago me and my buddy did a custom job on some reverse indiglos and we wanted to mount the control switch in the box in the center console. We had to take out the center console and the whole underside of the dash on the driver's side to get the job done. There are a lot of screws so be very patient and make sure to keep all your screws in a good safe place so you don't lose any. Some are different sizes too if I remember correctly so remember which screws go where, it helps to put them with the piece that they came from when you get it out. It just takes unscrewing and patience :).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.