Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Yeah

The sedan :)PRESENCE...:) Yeah I got a sedan to be a little different from the crowd of coupes and hatches Plus it is easier to carry your team around!!!

· Registered
370 Posts
considering that with the 2002 models, the sedan is only 50lb or so heavier, it's not much of a performance hit as it used to be to get a sedan. they are slightly taller however, but the drivetrain and transmission are the same.

so many people are just like "what the hell, why not 4 doors"

not to mention that the 2002 sedans have snazzier gauge faces and less unattractive upholstry.

· Registered
52 Posts
Does anyone know the weight difference between 96-98 coupes and sedans? I have a 97 EX sedan, so is that the heaviest one cuz of all the power accesories and sunroof? Thanx:D :D

· Registered
204 Posts
I have kid(s), 4 year old and a new baby on the way (see below :)) So, I am looking into a civic 4 door. Just don't know if I want the 6th or 7th gen. Plus the Nissan Spec-V is pretty appealing 4dr for only 17-18K brand spanking new.

However I will never sell my 5th gen coupe!

· Registered
272 Posts
yep

I have noticed sedans on the up rise.. not so much around here,, but in the magazines and stuff.. I think its good.. IMO,, wings look better on sedans,, I think its b/c they are longer,, and the wing isnt so un-proportioned.. but they just look different.. better,, like I said. and Im not just saying that b/c I have one.. sure they are slower,, 96-99 at least,, but who buys a sedan for speed anyway.??

· Registered
284 Posts
Civic_Grl_Rcr said:
I have kid(s), 4 year old and a new baby on the way (see below :)) So, I am looking into a civic 4 door. Just don't know if I want the 6th or 7th gen. Plus the Nissan Spec-V is pretty appealing 4dr for only 17-18K brand spanking new.

However I will never sell my 5th gen coupe!
I would say go for the 6th Gen if you want to do a lot of modifications, not to mention the fact that it's cheaper. But I guess it would depend on how much you want to spend and if you want something newer. And you wouldn't do too bad going with the Spec-V either... Choices, choices, choices...

· Registered
48 Posts
Yes!! The SuperHonda Web Board is back up and runnin!
I love the fact that you see more sedans done up.
Its about time!
Maybe they'll sell the sedan with a dohc vtec motor one day.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.