Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i have a werid eltric problem....

it started out first that i didnt have any taillights or dashlights, but i did have brake lights and headlights... this was fixed by replacing a relay controller thing behind the interiour fuse box... but after a short time it went out again... so i replaced it again and this time it only lasted a matter of hours...

also at times i dont have power windows or power locks, and then at times i do... and today i couldnt get my car to start... i would crank and crank and nothing... it was acting like it didnt have fuel... out of pure frustration i kicked my dead pedal in my car and hit the interior fuse box, cranked the car once and it started...

so im starting to think that there is a short in my fuse box... any idea before i shell out the 250 bucks for another fuse box? is it my box or wiring?

any help would be great... i need to get this fixed asap....

thanks in advance..

-tj

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hate electrical. Best advice i can give is grab a voltmeter and see if you have a short? sorry! :ek

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hate it too, and im such a noob to eltric work.. dont even know where to start...

·
Registered
21 Posts
you dont happen to have a factory service manual with wiring diagrams do you? if not, its gunna suck. Call a buddy who knows wiring, thats what i have to do lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.