Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By the way this is AlphaSilvia

The girl that I have been in love finally confessed she was in love with me after I moved out to here to California from her from Kansas. It was great but I am here and she is there. She planned to move out here with me in about a year but that was then.

But the thing is though I feel I am loosing my connection with her and she doesn't feel the same anymore. Everytime I talk to her on the phone she's always seems to busy to talk to me. I never hear "I love you" anymore. When I say I miss her she just tells me it will be allright. I just don't feel I am talking to the same person anymore. I am feeling so distant from her now. I kinda suspect she found someone else..........

I so want to ask her what is it between us now? Do you still feel the same? Do you still really want to be with me? I so want to ask her but I'm so scared to hear her response. Maybe if I see her again the feeling will come back but it could go either way.

This just can't be. Don't play with my emotions like that. I always wanted to hear that she wanted to be with me for the 4 years I've been best friends with her. This is the same girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. This is such a cruel joke if my hopes been up so high to be with the most important person in my life that loves me the same way I love her and then she lets me down. I so hope this isn't the case but I am losing hope. Please don't let it be like this. I don't even know if I still want to be alive if it falls though. Damn I'm so depressed.

...Please oh please not have changed on me and your just not able to show your feeling like me:( :( :( :(

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
if you feel those doubts, just ask her. yeah, if she has feelings for someone else then at least you know for sure. and if she still loves you then you're alright. i know rejection is tough but thats part of life. nothing is worse than just wondering "what if" and making yourself depressed over what can possibly be nothing.

and stop thinking about you not wanting to be alive if it falls through. there is nothing in life worth killing yourself for. i mean NOTHING!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.