Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would my car be considered rice because of the mods i have and are planning on getting....im only gonna get stickers of like "civic".... if you think my car is rice then does that make everyone who doesnt race a ricer? cause i dont want to put a ton of engine mods since i dont really plan on racing very much.

· Registered
1,226 Posts
crash6934 said:
would my car be considered rice because of the mods i have and are planning on getting....im only gonna get stickers of like "civic".... if you think my car is rice then does that make everyone who doesnt race a ricer? cause i dont want to put a ton of engine mods since i dont really plan on racing very much.
uncle bens :D check it: http://www.gti-vr6.net/GTI_vs_Civic/

· Registered
960 Posts
Yes, that would be rice...we all know you have a civic. No need for a sticker to tell us.

· Registered
868 Posts
HAHA that animation is HILARIOUS!! Hell yeah, Stickers on your car saying "Civic" are so god damn pointless (all though they are good for atleast 20hp a piece!) Just like those dumbass people who put GIGANTIC "H" Logos on their hood and/or rear windsheild. Man....i think someone is burnin some rice in the kitchen....Please, no stickers telling everyone and their mother that you drive a Honda. Everyone knows what the hell a Honda looks like, especially a Civic. People like you give Civic drivers a bad name.

· Registered
1,336 Posts
dont listen to these racer wanna beez :) if you like to put a civic stick on your car , and think that its looks good , then do it :)

· Registered
1,226 Posts
the whole point of this thread was him asking what everyone else thought he should do- so i think that it means everyones allowed to tell him not to if they feel like it dont you? i mean, he asked for it. peace :cool:

· Banned
638 Posts
basically, if you have to ask then you know it is. From the things that appear in your sig it seems you may be headed into a direction that may be classified as "rice".

· Registered
160 Posts
ChaserCivic: Nah man people are hating Altezzas now because there so played out. Not the carbon fibre ones as of yet, and in my opinion the carbon fibre ones still are a nice mod. But the normal Altezzas, no matter what generation are just getting old because almost everyone is getting them now. Sure it was fine when they first came out, and a few people had them, because it made them very unique. But now most people have them, and they've just over stayed there welcome if you know what I mean.

crash6934: Stay away from the stickers, or I'm going to beat you with my beating stick. :lol: Yeah I would say stickers are a ricey thing to do, they just don't appeal to me either. They cluter up your nice clean paint job. Blah. :p And I would stay away from the undercarriage lighting for right now. That's like the last modification you should be thinking about. If your going the show route then sure get them, but only get them once you have finished the rest of your car. Like get your body kit, rims, etc before you even consider undercarriage lighting. It'll just look really stupid on a stock car in my opinion.

· Registered
397 Posts
agree with you man...LOL. F&*%ng people man, broke ass cheap ass people who can't afford extra mods besides their f*&%ng intake, exhaust and catback, and are dreaming about an engine swap for their slow DX's. If you can afford it.....then get it...it's all good. You got the freedom to put on your ride whatever the F*&% you want. We don't expect everyone to like the same shit. For example I hate black/dark wheels...but people like them...I rather not put anything if it won't stand out. It's like having a fuc&*ng ugly chick, oh yeah but with a good inside.....I'll keep the nice looking one instead....LOL
If you prefer working on the exterior it's all good, just don't complain on being smoked. If you prefer the interior (engine), it is also good, just don't complain about your riding looking like shit...LOL I think a combination works. Yeah put stickes, paint your ride, get your swap, get your lights, etc....if it makes you happy...hey it's your money after all and it's your ride...f*&^% all those idiots who can't afford to get what you can!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.