Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanna kno if the EVO's r gonna come to canada, since they r goin 2 da US

· Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but my friend went to one of the dealerships and they say it's not coming

· Registered
15 Posts
yes, you are probably right about that, however, i sell cars and i would venture to guess that a more likely scenario is that the car salesperson had no clue what the hell he was talking about. i sell honda's here in michigan and i cant tell you how many honda sales people here not only dont know about hondas heritage, but actually hate them(detroit is THE most domestic car biased area in the country) remember, most of the time your car salesperson doesnt even like the car he is selling, he is just there to make money.

· Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey, i'm in toronto too....
yea..i wish i could own one, but getting to see one in person is good enough...hahaha...

· Registered
87 Posts
Phat E V O VI

My friend here in Sweden has the WORLD´s most powerfull Mitsu EVO VI ever made.

.. he has 700 + bhp

2,2 Jun crank etc.

Banzai magazine had an article about him awhile back.

He does 0-60 in roughly 2,8 seconds & the 1320 (1/4-mile)
in 10, 89 as of now.
His topspeed (not in the 1/4 mile).. is well over 200 mph.

Wanne se som pics... & movies... sent me an PM or e-mail

Sincerely/
Kristian

· Registered
87 Posts
SBC2night

SBC2night said:
Does anyone know
Well. accordingto an company in sweden called PROSPEED... which will be manufacturing the exta (external) ECU´s for the EVO7... the car is coming to north america this winter.
.. PEOSPEED will make the nwe ECU´s because the Mitsubishi factory doesn´t want to lower the compresion ratio on the cars just for the american market.

Kristian

· Registered
150 Posts
CRXtc said:
i have heard nothing about the evo going to canada.....here is a pix of the EVO 8 though

http://www.evolutionm.net/gallery/data/502/1evo83.jpg

thats the front....there arent many pictures that i can find of the back but the back should look almost identical to the evo 7
OMG. and I though the new Pontiac Sunfire was ugly... they look the same!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.