Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and if so where the fock is it, casue i can't fine it anywhere, not on the brain or around the brain.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know where the wire is, but it's hooked up already casue it was workin a few days ago and how it's not, so i'm thinking a fuse blew, casue my alarm still works fine, i just need to know if it is a fuse and where in the world it is

·
Registered
960 Posts
kinghawk said:
I doubt there is a fuse for this........ I think you burt out a componet or lead in the brain
Agree. No fuse for an led. They require very little power. I'd check in the brain or the wiring.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kinghawk said:
I doubt there is a fuse for this........ I think you burt out a componet or lead in the brain
son of a @#($#(*%#@)$(#@

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
If you can reach your Brain ( alarm brain obviously) and unplug it do so and open it up..... dont go poking around to much and look for a burnt lead or a "poped" component

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I wouldn't mind having my lights not coming on when I turn off my alarm. I can't stand that damn noise that comes on when I open my door.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Don't know if this has been posted, but is there any way to totally disarm the alarm completely? My transmitter keeps working on and off, and my backup one got crushed under some shit in my room:( . I got stranded at college for 20 minutes because I couldn't disarm the alarm...I just got lucky after about 300 pushes of the button and it worked one last time, then that was it. I replaced the battery but it still doesn't work all the time...anyone know how?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Milano97 said:
Don't know if this has been posted, but is there any way to totally disarm the alarm completely? My transmitter keeps working on and off, and my backup one got crushed under some shit in my room:( . I got stranded at college for 20 minutes because I couldn't disarm the alarm...I just got lucky after about 300 pushes of the button and it worked one last time, then that was it. I replaced the battery but it still doesn't work all the time...anyone know how?
Well to disarm it permanatly without really taking the whole system out ( It can be taken out with a bit more cutting) depending on the car you drive there will be a ignition kill switch built into the alarm system and a factory wire would be cut and hard wired into the alarm......... Find that under your dash usually done around the steering tower covers if not itll be under the drivers bolster....... locate this wire and cut both connections..... then reattach the factory wires as they were from the "factory"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts