Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turbo ls with afc hack , @ 7 psi, chutch master stage 3. Beat a gsr with dc headers, n1 exhaust, cold air intake, and his car is tuned with a vafc. I took him by 5 cars, tell me if this is good or I should have taken him by more

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
i dunno how good that is ... but i do know that my friends neon takes (runs a 15.2) took my friend's LS (i/h) by like a bus length and a few cars. So he'd prolly take a gsr by a couple of cars ... and that means you're running somewhere like mid 14's, I guess. I don't think i'm making any sense ...

Also- this definately isn't a turbo tech post ... you should keep it in the 1/4 mile post where you posted the same thing a few min ago

·
Registered
582 Posts
uhh you should've walked him like a dog. There are a few turbo LS guys here with stock internals and just a revhard stage 2 kit running deep into the 13's. I walked a i/h/e gsr last night and i have a turbo EX on 5.5 pounds unintercooled.

·
Registered
582 Posts
therumbligteg said:
so is that good, prety soon i am boosting up to 10 psi.
cool...that kid i knew with the revhard LS ran a 13.3 @ 10 psi and now he's around 14 or something like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.