Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 92 Prelude Si A/C compressor doesn't seem to have the typical plug connector or maybe i am just oveerlooking it. The only wire plug that is connecting to this a/c comeressor is the wire my magnet rod is pointing in the first pictute.
[/URL][/IMG]
You can see the plug it connects to in the second picture.
[/URL][/IMG] Hopefully i loaded them correctly. I have looked and felt all aroud it but can't find another connector. I can't see anything from the bottom because of the crossmember bar. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
221 Posts
because this is basically a dead site

but don't overlook the clutch power plug either

what sort of problem are you experiencing

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted to check voltage at the ac plug but can't locate the plug on my 92 h23a1 compressor. What's a good active prelude forum. Im not getting any responses from any of them. Is that my clutch power plug? What is it? Thanks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
just behind the clutch is the power plug

it basically operates off the high pressure switch which is pretty hidden on your car's compressor

·
Registered
823 Posts
I wanted to check voltage at the ac plug but can't locate the plug on my 92 h23a1 compressor. What's a good active prelude forum. Im not getting any responses from any of them. Is that my clutch power plug? What is it? Thanks.
I know I'm a little late, but just in case you're still snooping around here. Go to Preludepower[dot]com.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts