Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
negative. looks like half way up the shaft, the texture and shading of the penis is different than the bottom half.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
looks chopped but then again maybe i will never be able to think properly again beacause i just looked at another mans sinep and wondered if it was real...

·
Registered
413 Posts
I wouldnt doubt it if it was real. The other day while I was in the locker room at 24 hour fitness, I was changing and then I turned around to walk towards the basketball courts....as soon as I turned around I saw a black man bending over (facing me) and I fucken swear I saw somethin between his legs that almost reached his fucken knees!! :eek but yea..I soon as I saw him I looked the other way and kept walking....thats probably the thing I hate the most at the gym...almost everytime I walk into the locker room theres almost always at least one person naked...they walk around in there with their dicks hangin out like its the thing to do :mad

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
tran said:
I wouldnt doubt it if it was real. The other day while I was in the locker room at 24 hour fitness, I was changing and then I turned around to walk towards the basketball courts....as soon as I turned around I saw a black man bending over (facing me) and I fucken swear I saw somethin between his legs that almost reached his fucken knees!! :eek but yea..I soon as I saw him I looked the other way and kept walking....thats probably the thing I hate the most at the gym...almost everytime I walk into the locker room theres almost always at least one person naked...they walk around in there with their dicks hangin out like its the thing to do :mad
thats how we show the white dudes whats up. Sometimes ill pull out my wallet in front of teh ladies, and let a magnum "accidentally" fall out. Or i'll be at the store, and i'll scratch the bar code on a pack of magnums, so that the cashier will have to ask for a price check, just to let her know im packing. Sometimes i'll just yell straight up, "babe, where can u find the MAGNUM trojans! Or how much were those MAGNUM condoms again, o what size?! MAGNUM.

j/k :hehe :hehe

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
most chicks can't even take all of that./...why even want it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts