Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it possible for a 5th gen prelude with a "lamborghini" door conversion... just a thought.... any kits out there seen civic and what not but for a lude anyone know?

· Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know that i was just wondern if anyone knew if there was a kit or if someone has done it b4.... thanks anyway

· Registered
128 Posts
originally posted by del_parker
umm, i don't think "Deborah Ellis, Consulting Arborist and Horticulturist" is into doing body work on cars.
Now thats funny! :p It should be a net instead of com. Try this www.decah.net

· Registered
5 Posts
I emailed them to ask if there was a prelude kit planned... this is what they sent back...

Hello, at this time DeCaH is evaluating the demand for the applications on the soon to come list, as well as cars that are not on the list at all. If there is not enough of a demand, the applications will not be produced. DeCaH is working on a universal kit that will need to be modified slightly for certain cars. Once modified it will not be covered under warranty. If you have any further questions feel free to contact our office.
Thanks,
Blacksheep sales
973-746-7624

So I guess if you want it, you will either have to find enough ppl who want it and petition them to build it, or buy the generric kit and do the mod.... and lose warranty... sux... I dunno what I think of that... I might... but then again, I might not...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.