Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid $2,800 for my complete B16A2 DOHC 1.6 L Vtec 99 SI engine swap into my 94 Civic. It included everything:
engine, transmission, ECU, axles, mounts, A/C compressor, a bigger radiator, a performance clutch, some lame headers, and a new speedometer, and installation (labor) included. Did I get a good deal or what?

· Banned
638 Posts
I'd say you got a pretty good deal, could have save more doing it yourself, but for that price I'd let someone else handle the frustration of the swap. Everything runs straight and there aren't any problems?

· Registered
23 Posts
the only thing that is bothering me is the fact that you got this great deal...but know youre on here asking everyone their opinion on what body kit you should get:confused:
take that body kit money, and get yourself a turbo, my friend. or at least some nawwwsssss. dont waste all that good fortune on starting to get ricey:D

· Banned
638 Posts
asianpride559 said:
drop the b16 in it and mae sure its not stolen and connect the nitrous kit to ur car and ur ready to go. dat price is hella good
dude,
Bosstone700
Miami, FL
94 Civic -B16A2 Swap
DOHC Vtec 160 hp...now about 170hp,and over 210hp while spraying
Iceman C.A.I, 17 wheels, Skunk2 intake manifold, DC Sports Headers,
Ractive Catback Exhaust, Altezza tail lights, Aerospeed Springs, Ractive Strut Bar, NOS shot of 50, B&M fuel pressure regulator, Euro Clear lights+corner lights...next week: cam gears and blue gauges, and some pictures...

its already in his car

· Registered
25 Posts
thats one helluva deal but i would question the legalness(is that a word?) of your motor. most B16A2's are selling around 2700 just for the motor, ecu, axles, shift linkage, etc....

and you got the whole deal installed for 2800:eek: count your blessings cuz the sun shined on your ass that day.

~little mikey

· Registered
192 Posts
Bosstone700 said:
I paid $2,800 for my complete B16A2 DOHC 1.6 L Vtec 99 SI engine swap into my 94 Civic. It included everything:
engine, transmission, ECU, axles, mounts, A/C compressor, a bigger radiator, a performance clutch, some lame headers, and a new speedometer, and installation (labor) included. Did I get a good deal or what?
have u made any 1/4 mile passes yet???

i was wanting to drop the B16A2 in my 2k civic ex 5spd and then hook up the bottle, slicks, clutch, i/h/e, msd ingition, etc......

is this setup good and result in good times??

· Registered
1,366 Posts
well i don't know man, i got my B18C1 swap for only $1700 for everything including a brand new in the box Centerforce DF clutch and used DC headers.

not stolen either, from a friend who totaled the GSR. thing ran great til i tore it down to rebuild it.

and what is naawwwssss???
isn't he a rapper or something?

· Registered
2,837 Posts
-=one sick EK=- said:

and you got the whole deal installed for 2800:eek: count your blessings cuz the sun shined on your ass that day.

~little mikey

:p :p

· Registered
20,271 Posts
HybridJDMHonda said:

Ummmm...... can someone translate this for me?

He already bought the engine and has the N20 hooked up to it.....

hes buying a motor not a car. i meant for him to get the motor into his car and buy a nitrous kit and he will be set.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.