Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do ya'll think this will look? s2k headlights on a delsol... but i still want to keep the fogs.... well anyway, thanks for the input.:confused:

i forgot... i also want s2k fenders...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Where are you gong to get those..I'm want to do S2K tails....haven't seen it done...and I think it would look amazing.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
i've seen it done in person and it looks pretty clean...del sols look like small s2000s in a way anyways

·
Registered
62 Posts
black del sol - you never seen a sol with s2k tails? not to be an ass or anything but have you been living under a rock all this time?

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
b18c1eg2 said:
where you guys from?? because here down in kali s2k head and tail been done on a del slow ..... taillight looks nice but the head dont look right
I agree...I've seen them alot; IMO, the stock lights/tails are
just fine.., (plan on getting a HID "unit" one day, though :)).
What's that "conversion" cost, anyway? NOT that I'm
INTERESTED :).

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dunno, i thought that s2k headlights would look good... as for the tails, i think i saw them in this months super street... on a red del sol.... i think the article name was del-sold

·
Registered
580 Posts
AdrenalinMS said:
black del sol - you never seen a sol with s2k tails? not to be an ass or anything but have you been living under a rock all this time?
Yeah well when you live where I do and the import scene is as big as a few nice cars (like 5-10)...it's hard to see stuff..

·
Registered
479 Posts
I think a s2k conversion on ne thing would be cool...except on a neon....

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Black del sol said:
Where are you gong to get those..I'm want to do S2K tails....haven't seen it done...and I think it would look amazing.
One day, probably not too far away, you'll see a crowd
circling a car at a show. Poking your way through the crowd,
you'll hear: "It's a perfect, STOCK delsol...AMAZING!" :D
I'm not knocking your opinion, man, just the cost to be
"different". I saw those tail-lights that guy in SCC had,
and, IMO, stock's better, (especially when you consider the
cost). Now, what he did with the bumper I definately like.
"Touches" like that, that make the car look cleaner, but
don't "pop-out" at you like S2000 tail-light conversions,
are always a plus with me.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I think that s2k tails would be cool..but now that they have been in a magazine...i'm not doing it..i saw that issue last night

·
Registered
62 Posts
the guy with the s2k tails on the red sol lives in garland. about 30 mins away from me. i still think blairs conversion is much nicer. i think he was the first one to do the conversion also.

but yeah, i think i'll be going with tl taillights or maybe solara. now just have to find a donor car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts