Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new EG and sarted off with a healthy weight reduction diet. The EK in the back got totaled cuz of a rear end and this is my new project. My 200+ wheel HP gsr motor in my sig is fine and will be going from the EK to the EG soon.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
nice, but the lady in the back looks pissed!

who's wagon in the garage? that's a nice ride... anything done to it?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
... it looks like a cow exploded in there.... too much red for me lol. Do all EG's come with a drop down tailgate? I dont remember my buddies being like that....

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
that EK was clean too.. I love white EK's with CF

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
civic_x_95 said:
... it looks like a cow exploded in there.... too much red for me lol. Do all EG's come with a drop down tailgate? I dont remember my buddies being like that....
yea that is weird.. o well tailgate party on the EG! :w00t :number1

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
domscivic said:
id be pissed to if there were car parts all around my yard
you mean, that's not how eg's come from the factory :confused

:ninja

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know I'm going to be painting all that black. I dont have a scale to weigh it all but Its quite a bit. The car in the garage is a 55 Chevy Nomad I've been building with my dad. Exterior is done all thats left is some interior work and drop in the 502 :) That car gets way more chicks than the hatch haha. Today I'm cleaning all that dirty metal up and preping for the black paint.

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh yeah that girl in the back is a friend of mine..she helped me rip all that shit out haha. If she was more attractive I'd date her, but I dont know, she likes to get her hands dirty and work on cars...hmm tough decision lol.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
shaolin_style said:
Oh yeah that girl in the back is a friend of mine..she helped me rip all that shit out haha. If she was more attractive I'd date her, but I dont know, she likes to get her hands dirty and work on cars...hmm tough decision lol.

lol date her. nothing like spending time with a girlfriend swapping a gsr motor into an eg on friday nights!!! how romantic!

:number1

edit: oh yeah, maby a girl that wont complain about ride quality?

girl: wow ur car has a pretty rough ride
me: so? its mad tyte jdm y0!!11!one
girl: ur weird
me: shut up ass *whack*

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
riceboy89 said:
lol date her. nothing like spending time with a girlfriend swapping a gsr motor into an eg on friday nights!!! how romantic!

:number1

edit: oh yeah, maby a girl that wont complain about ride quality?

girl: wow ur car has a pretty rough ride
me: so? its mad tyte jdm y0!!11!one
girl: ur weird
me: shut up ass *whack*
haa haa, very sig worthy, but i like my jager and my dinosaur quote

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
commador said:
Are you going to track this? I couldnt imagine a better platform than a stripped egg and a built gsr. Ok, well, built K,...but just as good. :D
Yes Its gonna be tracked. I'm more of a rugged guy and dont give a shit too much about interior. If I spill a coke I'll hose the bitch out. The gsr in my EK has 211 hp and only 600 miles on it of course I'm keeping it. K swap is expensive and I like B-series better anyhoo. I'll try my best to keep photos updated with progress...I just painted all that red black today. Post up pics tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.