Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new EG and sarted off with a healthy weight reduction diet. The EK in the back got totaled cuz of a rear end and this is my new project. My 200+ wheel HP gsr motor in my sig is fine and will be going from the EK to the EG soon.

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Street/autocross car but I actually like not having interior...very easy to keep clean haha. And the interior it came with was in bad condition. Back seat is going back in after I clean all that grit up and I'm going to paint the inside black.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
kommon_sense said:
Wow... whoever that woman is in the pic... she doesn't look happy... not happy at all :eek:
that's what i said!

·
Registered
719 Posts
it looks like we share the same taste in interior

·
Registered
252 Posts
since you've had both chassis....whats the difference between the b swap mounts for the EG and the ones for the EK. i have a chance to get some EG/DC hasports for cheap but am lookin to build an EK and wanted to know the difference

106 Posts
twDC2 said:
since you've had both chassis....whats the difference between the b swap mounts for the EG and the ones for the EK. i have a chance to get some EG/DC hasports for cheap but am lookin to build an EK and wanted to know the difference
EG/DC mounts are TOTALLY DIFFERRENT than EK Mounts.
The only one that stays the same is the REAR Mount. Even the Brackets are different. The SOHC & DOHC EK mounts are ALL THE SAME, just need to switch the Timing Belt side & rear bracket. Use those from an SI.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.