Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early Friday morning (Friday the 13th) my car got broken in to.

Lost:
1 Wallet (I know I shouldn't have left it in there, I forgot it)
1 Ashtray (Why?)
about $10 in change
1 SAFC (in trunk)
My love for living in The Bronx

Since the cops don't care about crime around here I'm pretty much SOL. Electrostatic theft protection device (of my own invention) going on in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
that sucks bro. sorry to hear about your car.
you had a love for the bronx? i hate the bronx, and i don't even live there, yet i frequent it often.

·
Registered
86 Posts
?>

Would love to hear more about your little invention. Sorry about your car man, i live in Fl. and the bastards down here nailed my car also. I had my wallet in the car too. Very bad mistake!!!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hate the bronx. Lived there for 20 years with my parents till they stole my ride from my own locked up driveway.{EDIT} Hate them thieves...

Dude, I know what you typed is slang but, it is Not appreciated and tends to offend other SHO members Regardless of "if" You are African American or Whatever race or Creed you are.

Sorry for your loss.{EDIT}

·
Registered
660 Posts
damn , sorry to hear that i know how u feel.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Since the cops don't care about crime around here
if i was cop in nyc i probably would cares but , my uncle who is a cop in lower manhattan, he has been one the force for over 20 yrs and giuliani f**ked them over on their raise which they finally got; .01 to the dollar which is like 500 bucks

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
sucks bro, but what is an SAFC?

Did you try the cops, or just figure they won't do anything? Still, sorry to hear that

·
Registered
27 Posts
SAFC = A'Pexi Super Air Fuel Controller

Ifiled with the cops and my banks are getting back to me with any attempted purchases. If I can get a picture of the purchaser the cops said they'd look into it.

BTW - Electrostatic device, remote control, 10,000 volts for anyone who touches the car other than me!!!

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
that gonna be your next mod. sounds like a good idea, like in 20,000 leagues under the sea when the natives attack...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mosier said:
SAFC = A'Pexi Super Air Fuel Controller

Ifiled with the cops and my banks are getting back to me with any attempted purchases. If I can get a picture of the purchaser the cops said they'd look into it.

BTW - Electrostatic device, remote control, 10,000 volts for anyone who touches the car other than me!!!
logged in as my roommate, this is me.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
mosier said:
hmmmm, i see a lawsuit in your future from someone who accidentally touches your car in a parking lot.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Parking Lot? I park on the street. I'm hoping the next fat guy without a job that sits on my hood gets it. I don't care if they get shocked, they shouldn't be touching my car.

·
Registered
419 Posts
{EDIT}Relax Wu, I'm sure you can see that he was using slang that WE ALL hear all the time All over and especially promoted by the media and the music industry. Not that it's right or correct.

There is No reason to crusade this point.

I read and understood what he typed. And in context I didn't feel he was meaning any harm.

I do also understand your point, which is why it has been edited and now the post is being closed...

A.{EDIT}

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.