Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that if you drive a piece of shit haggard out car, and its all fuct, and you dont care about it, then you shouldnt have a license.

if you dont care about your car, then it means you dont care about driving. which means you are an unsafe driver.

discuss.

ps: this theory does not include those of us that have extreme daily beaters. such as bruceys crx, and estrogens old oldsmobile or whatever the fuck it was.

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what if youre poor?
still applies

you ever see those fools driving down the road in a an old early 90's corolla that has crushed, well, everything? i mean, seriously, i can go to pick and pull and pull a new hood for one of those in a few minutes and for a few dollars (crossover parts from geo as well). who cares if its a different color? in fact, different color means you care.

today, on my way to work i was passed by a truck that was doing like 75 on a 45 road. i noticed that the back window was busted out, the door was fucked and the side mirror was hanging there. the driver then weaved into my lane farther down the road and then actually rubbed the curb a little bit. which if a person was on the sidewalked they would have been checked by the other side mirror. i get to a stop light and its some fat bitch talking on her cell phone.

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Look at my Lexus, I velcroed my sun visor so I didnt have to buy a new one. Should I have to give up my car?
that if you drive a piece of shit haggard out car, and its all fuct, and you dont care about it, then you shouldnt have a license.

if you dont care about your car, then it means you dont care about driving. which means you are an unsafe driver.
a) its a lexus

b) if you didnt care you wouldnt have velcoed it. you woulda just left it.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
i know what you're talking about, i live in oklahoma, the home of the 80's model truck that shouldn't be on the road but is because "my peepaw owned just before he flipped the olds 88 and broke his neck". it's got so bad here since they took inspections away. nobody has to their shit checked out, the cops are supposed to do it but all they car about is if you're speeding or you have pot in the car. other than that the police officer is not looking at your car like he's supposed to. dude, i know junkers are everywhere and yes you are right, your car is a mechanical snap shot of you, and how you take care of things. you're car could look like dog shit but if you have some filler and some primer on one of the deep spots trying to smooth it out, it shows that you care and that you don't want a car with dents and rust. come to oklahoma man, you should see some of the shit on the roads.

and to top it off, there hasn't been an accident in the last 10 years that i was involved in in one way or another where the other driver didn't take off speeding afterward. or try to. whcih kinda saves my insurance because then i just fix without having to drop a deductible and pay more in insurance

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
my buddy chad needed a daily
his other car is a mint rx7 not really good for rain or snow in NE
so he got a old buick something or other
thing was a pile, specially after he curbed it while trying to "drift" on some black ice, the power steering stopped working
then he had a problem with the ignition so he had to setuo a button
then he just said fuck it and cut the roof of to make it into a converible (permanently)
then he let his cousin tag it up with spray paint
he got alot of compliments for that car, more than he did for the rx7:rolleyes
it was awesome except when it rained

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.