Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a car load ...literally... of things for my 94 EX........And all were a BARGAIN!... and all were found or arrived today
I should have bought a lottery ticket!

Here's what we got:
  • AEM CAI - bought it from a fellow SHO...took a little while but it finally got here....Thanks Scott
  • Tokico Suspension kit - I know the jury doesn't favor these blue boys...but the price was right and I am only looking for a mild drop for now..will reconsider these when I am ready for more serious performance
  • 4x Michelin Pilot MXM4's 215/55/16..sweet tires...nice balance of touring and performance...stock on Audi 16in wheels...retail.still have the nubs...like new.....found @ a garage sale...the rest of the items same sale...ALL FOR 50 dollars....YES only 50 bucks
  • OEM style foglights.....cheap knockoffs...might upgrade the wiring myself...don't want a meltdown
  • LeBra Hood protector...have these gone out of style...either way..with the right care...they can save from having to duplicolor all the chips on the hood..
  • Bosch Mirco Excel wiper blades....brand new...never opened...and the rigth sizes
  • Black leather steering wheel cover....another new never installed...a really nice one....Not in picture ...already on the car
The garage sale was such a fluke...drove by...saw a miter saw first...then walked up...saw was toast....then saw the tires and other auto stuff set off to the side...so I asked...
Turns out...her stepson just got picked up by the local authorities, including his car...guess he will be there a while...so she is clearing out the "junk" sitting in the garage....she said take it all for ....50 bucks.......I said :wow Are you sure...it is worth more than that...(I couldn't rip her off)....
She said...NO...take it...get it out of here...I should pay you for taking it....
YES MAAM :w00t and off I went with car load of stuff....
Overall, all the above items and I am only 300 and change out of pocket! By my rough calculations, roughly 1000 or more if new or gently used...even with used ebay pricing...still would have been close to 700 or 800...the tires were the deal....of course now I have to find the right 16's to mount them on...
But not bad for a Saturday afternoon...

·
Registered
968 Posts
why do you have an alaska plates since you live in dallas (near my mom and dads house). Just wondering?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts