Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Hopefully someone can help me! I had an SRI on the teg an decided to put back in the stock airbox and do a cold air feed (very crappy airfeed, hopefully someone can help me out with that later). I also removed the resonator box.

Now the car is limiting at around 7,000rpm?! Any ideas what I should do? I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the airflow sensor or something. I'm obviously not a mechanic so I'm lost! Any help is much appreciated!

Rory

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
try this, it could be an easy fix. but since you changed nothing on the car really, go out and disconnect your battery. let it sit for 2 minutes and let everything reset. re connect battery and then try it

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
try this, it could be an easy fix. but since you changed nothing on the car really, go out and disconnect your battery. let it sit for 2 minutes and let everything reset. re connect battery and then try it
do what he said but disconnect both and hold the cables together for 30 sec's

obd2 ecu's will sometimes keep a memory for weeks after the battery has been disconnected, if you hold the cables together it will drain any capsitors and clear the memory

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do what he said but disconnect both and hold the cables together for 30 sec's

obd2 ecu's will sometimes keep a memory for weeks after the battery has been disconnected, if you hold the cables together it will drain any capsitors and clear the memory
Thanks guys I will try that. What I did do today is take out the airbox and but back in the SRI and everything went back to normal! Weird!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.