Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The main questions I have are:

What kind of shocks have been used with ITR Springs?
What shock does anyone recommend?
Do you need to customize anything to do it?
How much $$$ are they going for?
What is the exact drop I would get on my 2000 Si?
Do you need a camber kit?

Thanks,
-Chris

· Registered
1,226 Posts
groundcontrol

with the money youre going to spend just to get ITR springs, you might as well just get a set of ground controls with tokicos or something along those lines, then you can adjust the shit all you want. since youve got an si, i can get the groundcontrol kit for you relatively cheap. email me and let me know if you are interested. peace

· Registered
512 Posts
00 FBP Civic Si said:
The main questions I have are:

What kind of shocks have been used with ITR Springs?
What shock does anyone recommend?
Do you need to customize anything to do it?
How much $$$ are they going for?
What is the exact drop I would get on my 2000 Si?
Do you need a camber kit?

Thanks,
-Chris
You can get Tokico shocks, Koni Reds, Koni Yellows.... it all depends if you want adjustability. Daily driver and Autocrossing, no autocrossing and just daily driven....
You do not need to cutomize anything when installing.
They are going for around $250 +- online. Your best bet would be to find a Type R owner that has aftermarket springs. They might sell the R's springs very cheap. I saw an owner sell them for $75 once. (should have jumped on that deal, but didn't :()
You would get any where between .75" - 1" drop with these springs.
No you do not need a camber kit. A camber kit is needed when the drop is 1.75"/2" or more.

Hope this helps.

· Registered
512 Posts
The shocks are not a direct bolt on. If you want to put ITR shocks on your ride, you would need to to install both rear LCA's (lower control arms) from the ITR. IMO you will be better off getting aftermarket shocks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.