Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go! they got the engine in and wiring complete today. all thats left is the exhaust, ignition, wideband, plugs, couple extra units and wires.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have to get a tranny, quaiffe, bigger injectors and replace that damn drag 2 kit.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
t3/t04e water & oil cooled

·
Registered
6,555 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as much as the turbo will put out. i just need some bigger injectors, tranny and quaiffe before that. i should be able to get about 325 to 350whp with the 550cc i have.
I am keeping the ac for a while but am looking into the lovefab or full-race mani at this time so that may go away soon.

I need help with where to put the moroso oil catch can.

·
Registered
294 Posts
mik'
that turbo is huge good luck with the project.

I can tell you where to put that oil pan in my garage ;) I've got a perfect spot to put it (on my car).

Take care and when you get that BEAST running-post a vid' for us rookies :p

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it's all pretty much done now except for the Exhaust. It should be done today or monday.

·
Registered
20 Posts
yo man rmr that not to run too much PSI cause I've heard that prelude Rods can't handle that much pressure, think about investing in some low-compression pistons

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This thing is far from stock and here's the short list of what i have done so far.
Everything has been done to try to bullet proof this thing as much as possible.
Golden Eagle Sleeves
T3/T04E cold side: .50A/R 57trim hot side: .63 A/R stage 3 water cooled 360 deg bb
spearco fmic
Endyn pistons 9:1cr
Eagle rods ESP 4340
OE main & rod bearings
Prodive oilpump gear
ARP studs
Ferrea dual springs, seats, retainers
Stock Cams
Balanced Crank
Walbro HP 255, RC 550cc injectors, AEM FR & FPR
MSD Ignition & Coil
3bar map sensor
Exedy Flywheel & Racing Ceremetallic clutch
GM Boost Controller
honda resistor
techedge wideband unit
tons of gauges
aem ems
2.5" to 3" dp 3" custom exhaust w/ magnaflow wide open muffler

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally after 12 months of not having the Prelude it's gonna be started Monday. This has been a very long and patient wait for Nikki and I. John (Secret Services) told me I'll get between 325 and 350whp with the injectors I have now and the dyno will tell. I'll post up some sheets in a couple weeks after the break in and tune is done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts