Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*i copied this from another forum and im too lazy to fix it so for this forum*

now before someone says "you didnt do a very good job" or "i still see wires" or "ive seen a civic with less than that". let us all remember that the civics/integras you've probably seen didnt have ps or ABS and have a lot less wiring to deal with than a prelude does.

with that said. here is my attempt (and IMO a damn good one) at wire tucking a prelude

before: passenger side. as you can see ABS is a mess and an ugly one at that. :thumbdn:

after: passenger side. oh la la :thumbup:

before: driver side. a few vaccuum hoses and relays and such. nobody wants to see that

after: drive side. so fresh and so clean clean (minus the dirt...)

some ninja-like hidden shizzle

maybe some day ill take more time and hide that humongous batch of wires also. didnt think about it last night tho damnit

and the firewall area behind the intake mani was cluttered also, but i took care of that :thumbup:

special thanks to devin (jdmd) for helping me out with this. dood had some damn good ideas today :thumbup: except for the one about removing all the power steering stuff :lick: my skinny ass arms arent cut out for that kind of work hahaha

comments (and criticizm if need be) is welcome.

someone better post or ima be pissed :laughing:

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SpecalK said:
:number1 rice

like i said along time ageo with the red one with the white rims, all show no go
bs. you cock mongler you :hehe

my go > your go

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hobie237 said:
hey makes a good show car, not something i would do, but its a good way to clean up an engine bay real quick...
real quick? you have no idea :hehe the driver side took me 4 hours and the passenger side would have easily taken just as long but i had help :number1

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
crdcz03 said:
real quick? you have no idea :hehe the driver side took me 4 hours and the passenger side would have easily taken just as long but i had help :number1
how many HP did u gain ????

also who owns who has not been decided, im still the master :byye

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SpecalK said:
how many HP did u gain ????

also who owns who has not been decided, im still the master :byye
i lost some lbs :byye

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
where does all the wiring go? You can't just go removing shit...so where is it hidden? I think I may want to try this

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WillyG said:
where does all the wiring go? You can't just go removing shit...so where is it hidden? I think I may want to try this
i cant tell you... :byye

·
Registered
864 Posts
Looks like a good idea to hide some diagnostic ports in the fenderwell. Now if your car fks up you're screwed cuz a dealer will give you bullshit of saying that they can't diagnose it because you moved wiring and shit :fear It's a good idea though. I've thought about doing it in my 5th gen, but it just seems like too much work, and I keep my engine bay clean anyways so I don't worry about it that much. :tu

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
How did you do that?

~Peace

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
snackpacks said:
Looks like a good idea to hide some diagnostic ports in the fenderwell. Now if your car fks up you're screwed cuz a dealer will give you bullshit of saying that they can't diagnose it because you moved wiring and shit :fear It's a good idea though. I've thought about doing it in my 5th gen, but it just seems like too much work, and I keep my engine bay clean anyways so I don't worry about it that much. :tu
i work at a dealership :byye

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
IHIPrelude94 said:
How did you do that?

~Peace
i cant tell you... :byye

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Explanation or ban! :evil

I'm just messin with you... haha. Really though, how did you do it? Looks really nice.

~Peace

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nfscg said:
why are you keeping it such a secret:confused
b/c then everyone will do it and ill be normal again.

plus its not that hard to figure out. i didnt have someone telling me how to do it :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts