Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Invidia exhaust. Anyone heard it?

http://www.invidia-usa.com/Products.aspx?ProductID=20

Well I'm debating what exhaust to get for my sol, and now i've got it narrowed down to either skunk 2, 5zigen, or Invidia.

I've heard at least one clip of the other two exhausts but i've never heard one of an invidia. I've heard it on an S2000, and it was saaweeet, but i'd like to hear it on a b16 car.

If anyone has any clips of the invidia or any of the 2 other exhausts, please help me.

Edit: Oh and I recently came accross Espelir, if anyone has a clip of that, please share.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
the tanabe is loud as shit...and annoying as hell.

The evo 2 is pretty nice...but it's louder than the evo 1...it does sound good though and despite that it's an awesome exhaust.

·
Registered
974 Posts
kid down my street has one on his d16 del sol. Pretty loud, I ran w/ no muffler for a week while the new one was getting shipped, and his was louder then that.

otherwise it was an easy install

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
crucifudge said:
kid down my street has one on his d16 del sol. Pretty loud, I ran w/ no muffler for a week while the new one was getting shipped, and his was louder then that.

otherwise it was an easy install
are you talking about the evo II?

and gurusan, you say the invidia sounds good or that its just loud?

does ANYONE know where i could find some clips of any of these exhausts?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
a friend of mine has invidia on his s2k, sounds really good, but just loud, never heard it on a sol

·
Registered
50 Posts
my gf's brother had a evo2 on his prelude it was pretty cool, but after constant scaping and dings on the tip hes starting to get tired of it..its supposedly become progressively louder over the couple years hes had it.

For my prelude i was considering the tanabe ultra medalion, but think i want something a little quieter. I was gonna get the evo2, but didnt wanna deal with the dings and scrapes (especially in MY driveway)..i found out that tanabes new line of exhausts are all quiet, but im not sure if they make them for the lude.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.