Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay since this is a group buy I will slap some numbers up here so everyone gets the idea.

we need at least 6 superchargers to get the discount

Just to let ya know how low the prices are the 99 civic Ex are $2550 shipped. the lowest I have seen them for is $2576 w/out shipping.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Its an SH, but I think I can get the normal Supercharger(non-SH). I already have the JR oil cooler and oil filter relocation kit. I think that is the only difference in the kits; is that that the SH kit comes with a oil filter relocation kit.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah I live in st charles. Light speed is alright. from what I know in the St. Louis area I would only trust a couple of shops. The way I look at it is most shops are run by people who couldn't cut it as mechanics in the real world. They know enough about imports to work in a shop, until they completely screw up a car, which has happened in stl.

the prices are without shipping unless otherwise stated by the way.

·
Registered
259 Posts
hehe down here in fairview a place called "Rush Hour" is running the show.. next to St.Clair Mall..... they do some shit all by themselves but then they reccomend other shops if you need certain engine work.. and ya i heard lightspeeds engine work wasnt that great either

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.