Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Why put a JRSC on your D15 when u can swap the engine for less money and have more HP, what a waste

Superchargers on SOHC are not that fast, i would say no becuase it takes over your intake manifold, u would have to do alot of custom work 2 make it work YO

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
well, here is the thing, with the JRSC you could throw on there, it would take the place of the DPFI, so yes it's possible, but would be extremely hard to do. The wiring for the supercharger alone is a bitch to do and not to mention all the accessories that are required to install in order to get it to work properly. The timing would have to be EXACT the first time or you could possible damage your engine right at the start of the car. With the D15B2 head, I don't think you could advance the timing enough to properly tune the supercharger anyway. It's hard enough on the D16Z6 from 92-95. It took me a very long time to get it all set up properly, to find out that there is a lot of info that Jackson Racing doesn't disclose to the buyers for the supercharger and install of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts