Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It Should Go Faster

Hmm depends on waht time i guess it went fast for me normal speed what the JGTC is well its japans idea of racing its awsome. Supras skylines.ferrari,jaguar,lotus,nsx etc all highly highly modded like the supra in mike shos video might wanna try it latter or something check out my other posts

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Yeah ive seen JGTC or however they say it , its pretty sweet. I might have some videos you can check out..

Also the supra video I recorded it off speedvision.... I dont know really what is was other than a tight supra on speedvision and I had a tape or my CVR ready.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
i just finished it...took me i think 20 minutes give or take..i think the average speed was around 145k/sec..my peak was 874k/sec..then it went down to 200k/sec

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
mike_sho said:
Yeah ive seen JGTC or however they say it , its pretty sweet. I might have some videos you can check out..

Also the supra video I recorded it off speedvision.... I dont know really what is was other than a tight supra on speedvision and I had a tape or my CVR ready.
u talking about the falken supra they featured on that european show bout 2 years ago right?
that was a 95 spec if i rmbr right. or 96. cant rmbr.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.