Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
HAHA is this for real?! It's not illegal to be naked in public or have sex?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
i would think they would chop ur dick off there if they caught u doing that there :eek

that was awsome though, mabey its a new trend :D

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
i've always wanted to have sex on a table in mcdonalds with people eating next to me. i think itd be cool lol.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
95integrars said:
i've always wanted to have sex on a table in mcdonalds with people eating next to me. i think itd be cool lol.
last thing is some doods hairy ass by my face while im eatin a chicken sandwhich

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Over there in Europe and all those other countries people don't get all pissed or shy about being nude or seeing someone nude. I am just surpised how sex can go on with no one saying anything at all.

·
Registered
549 Posts
from what i can remember, the whole, not saying anything thing with the japanese ties into their not giving any crap or talking back to their bosses or whatever.

Like basically, they just do what they need to do and get out. They ignore everything else.

I remember i saw a video of a japanese bus driver sitting in his drivers seat and some guy screaming at him. Then the guy started throwing punches at the bus driver and he did nothing! Then the guy got som leverage and straight kicked the guy in the face like 4 times before the cops actually showed up.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
95integrars said:
Go to Europe. They don't give a shit there either.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'll have some fries with that

:)
95integrars said:
Gives new meaning to SUPERSIZE ME :lmao

1 - 13 of 13 Posts