Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay this is a post for my friend :p He has dial up, He just bought a JDM b16 91 Teg and we dont think its built at all, he also has a JDM Cable tranny, its supposed to be retty rare, but I dont know much about hondas I drive a 1gTalon. He just got this thing and we have had quite a fun time working on it and im gaining an all new respect for Hondas. Back to the topic, B16 teg, full exhaust cold air no p/s or a/c We were wondering what would be a safe shot to use I was thinking something like a 50shot dry, maybe using one of those zex (i think) intakes that shoot it in right at the top of the intake. Would this be safe shot to run at all? Could we pull off 75 for track days? This car is a DD so let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
I have run a 50 shot dry on a jdm b16 for about the past four year without any problems. Im going to be using a 60 shot here in the next month or so. But for a b16 I wouldnt really go above a 60.

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
1gawd said:
The guy who sold it to him also said it had a rare j1 transmission, is this good bad? Neither?
doesnt make a difference really. Its the same trans thats in the 90-93 integra gsr..longer ratios then the b16 trans but shorter then the integra ls trans

· Registered
1,636 Posts
I've run a 55 shot for a few bottles, then a 75 shot for a few more bottles on my H22 prelude. haven't had any problems related to the nitrous on this one. I also ran a number of bottles through my f23 accord at 55 shot all on a zex dry kit (same kit actually, I took if from the accord and dropped it into the prelude).

I'm actually thinking about selling my kit if anyone is interested. Need money to put into the new motor :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.