Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow that's nuts. anybody get these? they even come with the switch and relays and harnesses and everything, I think it's a fantastic deal even if the lights themselves suck...blind 'em with some hids! or do a retrofit.

· On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
I've got them, I however believe the jdm fogs are plastic lensed also but I'm not sure.

The quality is nice for $130, they however don't do much for light except directly in front of your car for about 15ft at most. They have adjusters on them, they fit good and install was simple. Especially if you've already got a USDM harness for the circle fogs. ALL I did was push the connector pins out of my stock fog light clip. The black negative pushed and locked right in the black connector on the fog light. The white wire snaps right in but you have to open up the connector on the white wire on the fog light to get them to fit. Simple, taped them up really well and work perfect.

You will have people tell you they're junk. They're not, you will also have people tell you they get super hot and melt the housing. In no way do they get hot enough to melt anything. I've touched them after having them on an hr and they were warm that's it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.