Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Try Ebay. I got some clear corners from Advance Auto for 12 bucks. well i wouldn't say clear corners because it had this orange strip on the bottom of it. Then i found out it was detachable and I customly made it into clear corners. But yeah Try Ebay they should have black housing corners. Have you thought about getting the one piece instead?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
club5Gaccord said:
you loco? there are one pieces for the accords :idiots
umm, no, there are no such things as one peice JDM headlights for 5th gens. The JDM headlights are really two peice but just look like one peice.

Ebay would be your best bet to find some JDM depo corners. I got a set last year for 20 bucks shipped.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so i placed an order from topendmotorsports and there telling me something about dot and sae trying to stop them from selling corners without amber in them =( and they might have to send me my money back

·
Registered
576 Posts
WaLLeYeMan said:
umm, no, there are no such things as one peice JDM headlights for 5th gens. The JDM headlights are really two peice but just look like one peice.

well holy crap you learn something new everyday. from the pictures ive seen...they look one piece. never seen one in real life before. i just assumed they were true one piece

·
Registered
576 Posts
cranberynvodka said:
so i placed an order from topendmotorsports and there telling me something about dot and sae trying to stop them from selling corners without amber in them =( and they might have to send me my money back

those are the same people i bought them from. they sent it to me with amber bulbs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
mikey1516 said:
Try Ebay. I got some clear corners from Advance Auto for 12 bucks. well i wouldn't say clear corners because it had this orange strip on the bottom of it. Then i found out it was detachable and I customly made it into clear corners. But yeah Try Ebay they should have black housing corners. Have you thought about getting the one piece instead?
Dont buy clear corners

the orange OEM ones, the orange part is glued on and can be pryied off with a screwdriver, and it doesnt cost anything

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.