Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
will you be buying the parts used or brand new... usually ranges from around $1500 for a used one to around like $3200 for a new front end... look on ebay, i have come across a couple on there

·
Registered
110 Posts
Plus you have to get it painted, i would rather just go with 98-01 bumpers with type r front lip, its cheaper. Plus i looked into the JDM front ends once i really think they are over rated and a little pricy, but dont get me wrong i would get one. Plus if you do get JDM front end spend the extra money and get the HIDs too :number1

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
i bought mine piece by piece haha...more expensive that way. but i bought my hood and headlights new

costed total about 3000 or so...

·
Registered
40 Posts
be sure to get the metal ones and not the fiberglass, i've read in some forums that some of them don't fit right. jdm front-end really looks good, it kinda has a "sleeper" look in it coz only those who knows about it would recognize it. everyone else would be like "wow, that accord looks different" :lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey everyone, i am looking for a jdm type r guage cluster, and a integra LS or GSR dashboard! Please let me know if anyone has one or knows someone who does etc. THANK YOU!
-Later

·
Registered
238 Posts
im planing to get the jdm front end, i have a friend that is a certified shop owner, he can get it for me for 2,650 (without the hood). i was planing to get the spoon hood for 1500 :D .since the insurance is paying for everything, time to get the expensive items.
i dont pay high insurance for nothing, bye bye insurance :byye

1 - 9 of 9 Posts