Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a d15b VTEC to put in my crx, and was wondering weather anyone can tell me what kinda times it will put out at the track? i have a 2.5" exhaust through a high flow cat with an hks muffler, aem short ram intake, and a skunk 2 adjustable cam gear.

·
Registered
478 Posts
15.0 to 16.0 depending on all other factors.

tires/trans/tuning/DRIVER!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
basically what a EX civic with equal weight and modifications same as ur car... the D15b motor is a VX bottom end under a D16z6 head (it is a factory MINI ME ENGINE)... post some pics. after u get done... coo....

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Throw you a shot of nitrous on there like I did my d16..Hehehe, I wouldn't spray over a 50 shot or the big boom can happen!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry, im an all motor kinda person. i like to be the under dog and then still own you.

·
Registered
478 Posts
15.0 with good chassis prep and tuning on the d16a6 trans, with proper "vtec" management adn engine tuning, and a 60ft of at least 2.2 or less.

also assuming the motor is in good condition.

beig the underdog is good man, im the same way.

·
Registered
790 Posts
just what they said, 15-16 depending on your combo. im using the hf flywheel with mine as well as i/h/e/chipped ecu, my downfall are these not-so-good tires that i have. thats why i have been stuck at 16.1's at the end of last season. but its definetly a 15 second car, just need no spin and a lot better traction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts