Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after dicking around with GMAC and his BS long enough I have moved on and found an outstanding supplier. Instead of
4-5 weeks for shipment it is less than a week. Instead of being shipped to nearest port or depot its to your door! I don't have prices yet because my supplier is in Japan buying stock as you read this but prices will be excellent. A rough estimate of how much it will cost for an h22 is about 2200 US dollars shipped. Thats right no shipping cost, its already included. In fact if the price will more than likely be lower than that. That is my worst case scenario price. I will be able to get all Honda/Acura motors. I will update you with prices as I receive the information. Also if you want I can get a bunch of people together at once and do a group buy and further lower the price. I believe I need 4 or more to do that tho. Prices should be in no later than next monday :). But if you want reply to this and tell me who wants what :)..

If you have any questions that need answering either ask them here, e-mail me at [email protected] or instant message me at LakeMountD ..

· Registered
1,688 Posts
Dude, that rocks...i know atleast 2 guys that wants to buy an H22A...even better if it's JDM....i will talk to them and have them talk to you about it...i'm sure you can jack up the price a bit to make some money...hehe peace

· Registered
1,712 Posts
There you are...

I'm going to be interested in an H22A sometime in the very near future if all goes well. The question I have for you is this, can you get ahold of an automatic transmission? The woman is too scared to drive a standard, so if you can get me a auto-tranny it will save me a lot of time teaching her, and most likely a lot of verbal arguements with her as well :)

Thanks man...

· Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Murdah One said:
Dude, that rocks...i know atleast 2 guys that wants to buy an H22A...even better if it's JDM....i will talk to them and have them talk to you about it...i'm sure you can jack up the price a bit to make some money...hehe peace
awesome.. get back to me asap on whether they want one or not... cause i want to do a gropubuy..

slipofthecondom- yes i can do an auto tranny and the price will change a lil.. dont remember if it was up or down.. ill have prices for you guys as soon as i get em :)..

matt- i cant do financing... im sorry, it just wouldnt work... but if you guys are interested in those motors and want to buy at the same time i can get you a special deal..

· Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Matt said:
can you offer financing? :D i know 2 people plus myself looking for some jdm b18c's and my h22. If you can include the pedal assembly with the swaps i'd be thankful.:)
another thing to add to what i said above is if you want to charge them a little bit more ill take some off your price as well ;).. but thats up to you..

· Registered
166 Posts
i'm so interested in an h22a4 (jdm SiR S, i believe) but i'm so in debt right now... if you are still doing this in a few months you'll be able to count me in...

but i am interested in the prices :D

· Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lucke said:
i'm so interested in an h22a4 (jdm SiR S, i believe) but i'm so in debt right now... if you are still doing this in a few months you'll be able to count me in...

but i am interested in the prices :D
cool just get at me then.. ill be around here ;)

· Registered
1,336 Posts
LakeMountLude said:
Well after dicking around with GMAC and his BS long enough I have moved on and found an outstanding supplier. Instead of
4-5 weeks for shipment it is less than a week. Instead of being shipped to nearest port or depot its to your door! I don't have prices yet because my supplier is in Japan buying stock as you read this but prices will be excellent. A rough estimate of how much it will cost for an h22 is about 2200 US dollars shipped. Thats right no shipping cost, its already included. In fact if the price will more than likely be lower than that. That is my worst case scenario price. I will be able to get all Honda/Acura motors. I will update you with prices as I receive the information. Also if you want I can get a bunch of people together at once and do a group buy and further lower the price. I believe I need 4 or more to do that tho. Prices should be in no later than next monday :). But if you want reply to this and tell me who wants what :)..

If you have any questions that need answering either ask them here, e-mail me at [email protected] or instant message me at LakeMountD ..
does it include ecu and transmission? , if it does than thats a pretty good deal :)

· Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Re: JDM Engines: Deals

LAblue said:

does it include ecu and transmission? , if it does than thats a pretty good deal :)
oh yes.. it definately includes ecu and tranny.. but guys... i didnt realize how long my supplier was really gonna be gone.. he is planning on a one month stay :(... so of course i instantly got on the phone with a million people and am currently trying to find you guys the best deals.. i refuse to sell higher than 2200.. so im looking right now.. ill do my best for you guys :)..

· Registered
322 Posts
I know at least two people looking for ZCs. If the price is right, I can probably talk them into B16s :)
On the group buys, does it have to be 4 of the exact same engine? Or does it just need to be 4 people buying any engine?
Hmmm, if the price is right, I may put the MR2 on hold and pick up a cheap Lude and an H22 from ya:D

· Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i_krayzie_i said:
how much would just the tranny be? 5spd
k here is the latest news.. i can still get engines just not from the same supplier as before... they still have a startup warranty and come with everything including axles, ecu, exhaust manifold and so on... the only downside is that it takes 3-6 weeks for shipment.. my other guy comes back in late march to early april.. he is the guy that can get them in like 3-7 days... thats all i can do for now.. im still looking for other people and ill keep you posted when info comes available.. all i have to say is there is a lot of greedy a$$ people out there :(..

· Registered
6 Posts
Lakemountdude

Jape said I should get in touch with you about a new Engine for my 93si. Let me know when you get more info. Also what body kit do you have Looks Really good bot whats it look like from the side and back?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.