Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Looks liks some pretty good deal's everyone wanting a b16a, haha do you sell many b16b's??

·
Registered
622 Posts
Looks liks some pretty good deal's everyone wanting a b16a, haha do you sell many b16b's??

·
Registered
622 Posts
b16b shipped to 24012?? Price plz if you can

·
Registered
101 Posts
hey guys im still waiting on my p13 ecu i called today and no one answerd im in need of this my car is still not running and its been a mounth can please get back with me im not mad i know u had no idea that the ecu u sent was bad and u guys have helped out a great deal and thats all i need is the new ecu and im looking forwerd to doing bussines with u in the future
o and when im i gonna get my 50 back
thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
prelude9407 said:
hey guys im still waiting on my p13 ecu i called today and no one answerd im in need of this my car is still not running and its been a mounth can please get back with me im not mad i know u had no idea that the ecu u sent was bad and u guys have helped out a great deal and thats all i need is the new ecu and im looking forwerd to doing bussines with u in the future
o and when im i gonna get my 50 back
thanks
Sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Nesar

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
joelo_civic said:
hi i have a question do you ship to Puerto Rico? how much is it? im interested on the b16b complete swap!...for a honda civic HB 00
Sent you a PM.

Thanks,
nesar

61 - 80 of 97 Posts